WHO WE ARE
Safenet is a privately held risk management service provider established in 1995. The proprietors of the company believe that long-term success is achieved by delivering consistent value for money to our esteemed clients.
Safenet North America LLC and Safenet Security Services (Pty) Ltd is a global provider of high-risk security services, training, construction, life support and logistical solutions.
WE SPECIALISE IN
- Integrated security solutions
- Critical infrastructure preservation
- Facility protection
- Security intelligence
- Medical and life support services
- Procurement of services and equipment
- Air support assistance
- Training of staff members
SELECT SAFENET BECAUSE
- Astute management
- Total commitment and integrity
- Readiness for an ever-changing environment
- Ability to operate according to a predefined budget and timeline
- Current experience in conflict zones
- Team integration mastery of local staff via a comprehensive skills transfer process
WHO WE SERVE
- Civil engineering and construction organisations
- Government and international operations – DOD/DOS armed forces
- Oil & gas industry
- Transport & logistics suppliers (air, land & sea)
- Mining sector
- Energy & power sectors
Safenet enables governmental, non-profit, and commercial clients to achieve their operational goals and objectives across the globe.
The company offers an array of solutions to support critical infrastructure protection, conflict and post-conflict reconstruction, humanitarian work and emerging market requirements.
Safenet operates across the world with its principle offices in the UAE, Afghanistan, South and East Africa and Georgia (USA).
By providing strategic consultancy to protecting individuals and assets, developing complex security and crisis management plans and PSD training, Safenet has established a value chain of products and services that have secured a diverse range of loyal clients.